Join Michele Rae in creating her new book: Living From the Center Within: Co-Creating Who We Are Becoming
I am launching this Kickstarter campaign to generate funding for my book which is an invitation for people in families, communities, organizations and around the world to find, support and encourage each other as we create new systems that will better serve humanity. It is not just the money, which is a BIG part of this endeavor but collaborating with other like-minded people invested in actively co-creating who we are becoming. Thank you for providing me the chance to invite you to help me create this book. As a writer, it is so exciting there is a way to make you part of this project. Click here to learn more on my video.
One of my goals is finding at least 10 donors to pledge $500 each to meet my goal of $5000. This will cover my editing and publishing. Every donation, large and small is greatly appreciated! The money I raise beyond this will go towards distributing and publicizing the book and development of a workbook, online courses, podcasts, and webinars.
- Pledge $10 or more: pdf copy of the published book “Living From the Center Within” and Michele’s immense gratitude
- Pledge $25 or more: One pdf copy of Michele’s book and one mp3 on the book’s teachings, and Michele’s immense gratitude
- Pledge $50 or more: One signed copy of the book or e-book Living From the Center Within, one mp3 on the book’s teachings, and Michele’s immense gratitude
- Pledge $100 or more: One signed copy of the book AND e-book Living From the Center Within, one mp3 on the book’s teachings, and Michele’s immense gratitude
- Pledge $500 or more: Signed copy of the book or e-book Living From the Center Within AND 3 coaching sessions, a workshop, or a presentation, AND one mp3 on the book’s teachings, AND Michele’s immense gratitude
Connecting Inspired People Locally and Globally
What is the book about?
Here are a couple excerpts from the book:
• What an amazing time to be on the planet. We are experiencing radical changes in the way we know and see ourselves and the world. With the accelerating transformations, we are watching structures that have defined humanity for centuries falling apart. Simultaneously, we are creating new systems out of shifting paradigms and expanding worldviews.
• At this time of tremendous change personally and collectively on our planet, we all have a choice to make: focus on what is ending or focus on what is beginning.
• We could choose to cling to old, dysfunctional worldviews, which could lead to extinction, or we can expand our perspective, create new models, and evolve into beings capable of greater connection and collaboration.
• How do we incorporate new understandings and viewpoints into our emerging paradigms and systems to support ideal conditions for our growth and development? We could use an upgrade in a variety of areas. Our environment is being destroyed. There is social injustice, widening the disparity between the rich and poor, financial instability, record planetary population, garbage floating in our oceans, humans abusing humans, and unsustainable consumption. I invite each of us to contribute to creating a new world of interconnected reconstruction. We are developing better education, health care, economies, commerce, buildings, information exchange, energy sources, land use, and media. We are forming new systems to better serve humanity. Which paradigm shifts and upgrades are you contributing to?
• Approaching your calling with a sense of wonder and curiosity may bring in the discovery humanity is waiting for.
More about Living From the Center Within book
At the end of each chapter, there are discussion questions. Here are examples:
• What are the issues in our changing world that you are the most passionate about?
• How do find information that supports a holistic world view?
• How do you contribute to creating vital and sustaining paradigms in yourself? Your relationships? Your family? Your community? Your workplace? Our human family at large?
• What excites you and makes your heart sing?
• What vision do you hold for our future as human beings on this home called Earth?
Why am I writing this book now?
1. For years I have been teaching classes and facilitating discussions with clients and students about new discoveries such as quantum physics, our bodies and minds, the universe, communication, and energy. These new insights show we are more interconnected than we previously understood. From new perspectives and ways of thinking I see people compelled to create more sustainable and mutually beneficial companies, communities and choices. I am so moved, delighted and humbled by the amazing changes I see in people and the ways they contribute to the world.
2. There is so much change happening on the planet right now! We have huge potential for improvements in the way we govern, communicate, lead, educate, provide health care, do business and create energy. This book is a call to action, an invitation for people to live full out and utilize their talents, passions, gifts and strengths to better humanity and the planet.
3. Some people are watching structures that have defined us for centuries falling apart, and are digging their heels in to resist that change. This can be discouraging to watch continuously pouring in from media. I want to create a forum to invite people to live without fear of the changes, and live from our innovative self; to positively impact who we are becoming at home, in our families, communities, organizations, institutions and globally.
4. Clients, students, colleagues, and friends have asked if I have something written they can share with their husband, neighbor, community organization, or leaders at work. This material has been accumulated through teaching at the University, coaching private clients and numerous class offerings. This book is designed to invite more people into this conversation.
Poem from the book
I invite you to fully own your role as a visionary co-creating our new era. Lao Tzu, a 6th century BCE Chinese philosopher and author of the Tao-Te Ching encourages us to do the same:
Always we hope
Always we hope someone else has the answer.
Some other place will be better, some other time it will all turn out.
This is it. No one else has the answer. No other place will be better, and it has already turned out.
At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.
There is no need to run outside for better seeing. Nor to peer from a window.
Rather abide at the center of your being; for the more you leave it, the less you learn. Search your heart and see the way to do is to be.
With the book 70% written, I anticipate having the first draft completed within the next 3 months. That part has been creative, fun, and lots of time and revision. Once the draft is finished, I need help to get “Living From Your Center Within” polished and out in the world. I will use your contributions for:
• Having the book edited
• Getting the book published, most likely self-publishing
• Distributing the book
• Publicizing the book
• Anything extra will go for creating online courses, podcasts, webinars and live classes
I am SO grateful for your financial support! (and encouragement)
Want to see the Kickstarter Page in progress? Click here
You may also like my other blog post about cultivating peace.
Looking for opportunities to expand your self-love? Please join me at one of my upcoming offerings.